Every person wants to achieve a good body growth. However, not everyone has the idea of increasing the growth. As a beginner, my first question will be How to Increase Height? The answer can be given in different methods. Before starting, I want to remember that the hormone, alone or with other metabolic or hormonal processes, has such important work as preserving or increasing muscle mass, maintaining low body fat, improving circulation, strengthening bones, controlling cholesterol levels & protect against the factors of aging.
If we manage to increase levels, the organism will work better in these processes and we will be able to take advantage of its benefits. To achieve this, there are several strategies. I will focus on the most natural, safe and least expensive. Through a combination of exercise, diet and good habits we will be able to raise levels in an endogenous way. That is, we will make our pituitary gland secrete more growth hormone by itself.
The Steps To Follow To Increase Levels Naturally
• Do exercises of very high intensities. Squats, dominations, pushups, sprints, series, HIIT, Crossfit, … all these exercises will be indicated to increase our HGH. For this purpose, intensity is much more important than duration. We need to activate our faster fibers, fatigue our muscles and produce lactic acid.
• Sleeping as dormouse. It is important to get enough sleep to ensure high levels of growth hormone. About 70 to 80% of the production of HGH is carried out while sleeping. If we cut the dream, we will see our production damaged. Besides, it is not just about sleeping eight hours, but sleeping well. That is, we must get a good quality of sleep. Fresh environment, darkness and comfort are some of the keys.
• Avoid sugar after intense training. Consumption of sugar (especially fructose) within 2 hours after exercise will cause the hypothalamus to release somatostatin, which will reduce the production of HGH.
• Meals with low glycemic index. It is studied that insulin and HGH come hand in hand. Many insulin peaks equals decrease in HGH. Therefore, maintaining a diet with foods such as apples, pears, oats, wheat, brown rice, will be the basis for getting higher levels of HGH.
• Quality protein for dinner. Amino acids help boost HGH production. So do not forget the chicken, turkey, salmon, cottage cheese, milk, yogurt, … are good allies at dinner.
• After training, add 2 to 5gr of glutamine as a supplement. This amino acid is the most abundant in the body. It is shown that a small amount, 2gr daily, increases plasma HGH levels. In addition, studies suggest, could provide important benefits in maintaining muscle tissue.
• Keep the liver well clean. You should know that all the HGH that releases your body is absorbed by the liver and becomes IGF-1, so if we do not have the liver in perfect condition we will not be able to experience the benefits of HGH. Not drinking alcohol, always being well hydrated and eating a balanced diet will be the keys to having a liver in perfect condition.
Now that you know what it is, the benefits it entails and how we can increase it, you just have to pick up the list and start following them.